Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Your friend for life’ well justified

The tagline ‘your friend for life’ identifying Eureka Forbes is indeed justified. Like our family there are over 8 million families in India that have benefited greatly from the water purifier series from this company. You must be wondering why I am speaking volume about Eureka Forbes or how I know about the exact figures. Well, whomever I have asked amongst friends, families, colleagues, relatives, it is a positive and appreciative reply that I get about this company. I am only surprised that almost 90 percent of the people I know use water purification system models from this company. And regarding the figures, I have come across it in many a blog posts, reviews, newspapers, etc. And I am so happy about this company hosting awareness programs about using the water purifier, living in a clean environment, and more. I must say you get highly advanced water purification system series from this company only!

Aquaguard Total Sensa is the water purifier from this company which we have been using for a year now. It happens to be the world's only water purification system equipped with E-boiling +, UV+, RO+ UF+ and SMP+ technologies. We didn’t conduct any test of our tap water before buying it to know which purification mechanism is required. This is because it can purify any kind of water of any region. I like the Patented BluG technology it comes equipped with. This feature allows the water purifier to sense the quality of water and accordingly purify it.