Monday, September 12, 2011

My effective reverse osmosis water purification system

How many of you guys are using reverse osmosis water purifiers at home? Have you conducted a test of your tap water before installing them? It is only if TDS levels are high that use of a reverse osmosis water purification system is recommended. And yes, if you are recommended to use it, I don’t think so you will get better water purifiers than those models available from the house of Eureka Forbes. I have come across numerous blog posts that speak volume about this company, especially on quality and technology incorporated in the purifiers for purification effectiveness. It has been now over a year that I and my family members are availing the benefits of using the Aquaguard Total RO PROTEC+ reverse osmosis water purification system. It is the next generation RO system in its truest sense. There are many neighbors and relatives in my neighborhood who are using this purifier. The other range of reverse osmosis water purifiers from Eureka Forbes is also equally popular in my neighborhood.

Let me elaborate on few features of my RO water purifier. It comes equipped with the latest 3G technology that facilitates electronic enhancement of membrane life. During the purification process not only tough new-age contaminants like heavy metals, lead, and pesticides but also physical, chemical and microbiological contaminants that are eliminated. Ultimately what we get from our reverse osmosis water purification system is 100% pure and safe water. It comes with a storage capacity of 10 litres and is priced at Rs. 13,990.