Monday, September 19, 2011

AquaSure Nano RO – the best water purifier

When you buy a water purifier you will certainly go for the best. For me quality and technology matter more than price. Earlier I was ignorant about the importance of using an advanced water purifier and hence I was satisfactorily using the conventional purification system, i.e. a candle filter. Once I read about these diseases like gastro-enteritis, typhoid, cholera, paratyphoid, dysentery, diarrhea caused because of drinking impure water, I felt worried. Family members often suffer from diarrhea and now I know that it is because of consuming contaminated water that this is occurring. I also read about getting the tap water tested and accordingly I did. The report carried a recommendation of using an RO water purifier. I started reading reviews on purification systems and also started comparing features of the various models of different brands on web. This is because I wanted to buy the best water purifier. My search ended with Eureka Forbes’ AquaSure Nano RO water purifier. It comes with a five stage purification process. Good health of myself and my family members is what I want and I felt there can be no better purifier than the AquaSure Nano RO. I got it for Rs. 8,990 from an organized retail outlet located a few kilometres away from my residence. Every RO system from Eureka Forbes is deemed the best water purifier. This is validated by reviews on web. Few features of this purification system worth mentioning are manual flush, in-built voltage stabilizer, and energy saver mode.