Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pure water and my AquaGuard Booster

Boosting of our family’s health has truly happened with the AquaGuard Booster. The secret is the pure water flowing from its faucet. When I was a bachelor, I hardly was concerned about getting a water purifier installed. I did know then that use of water purifiers is a must to maintain good health as 80 percent of diseases are water borne. It is only after I got married that I bought the Booster. It is one of the best water purifiers from the house of Eureka Forbes, I must say. Those of my neighbors, friends, and colleagues have used Eureka Forbes water purifiers have spoken dimensions about the completely pure water that flows from the faucets.

It is after a water test being conducted that I bought the AquaGuard Booster. The report showed presence of micro organisms and use of UV water purifiers was recommended. All UV water purifiers from Eureka Forbes are no doubt very effective, but I was attracted with the Booster. This is because water pressure from our kitchen tap is low and it requires no running water. I got it for Rs. 9,190. For the pure water that we drink everyday, the price is only meager. I dialed 3988 3333 to place an order request; within 24 hours Eureka Forbes health ambassadors turned up at our doorstep and got the purifier installed. They also demonstrated on how to use it.

My Aquaguard Booster is equipped with E-boiling +, a unique SMPS system and an in-built water pressure enhancer.